NanoBioImaging (NBI) Ltd. is the industrial partner of HKUST Super Resolution Imaging Center (SRIC) and has joined the Incu-Tech Programme hosted by Hong Kong Science and Technology Parks Corporation (HKSTP). NBI is also supported by Small Entrepreneur Research Assistance Programme (SERAP) under the Innovation Technology Fund (ITF) and funded by Technology Start-up Support Scheme for Universities (TSSSU).
Since the award of the 2014 Nobel Prize in Chemistry, the future development prospect and commercialization of super resolution microscope attract more and more attention from both research field and instrument market. This revolutionary technique could help biological and medical researchers enter into a new nano-scale biology world. Currently, this market is monopolized by foreign companies. As a local company, our quick response to customers' needs and rich experience in advanced imaging could help them increase experimental efficiency.
NBI provides customized Super Resolution Imaging System (SRiS), and professional imaging services. NBI provides different models to match various needs of researchers:
1. Case-based: Charged by the number of sample which is also dependent on data requirements;
2. Project-based: Charged by project which depends on the scope of the project;
3. Long-term collaboration: Seasonal, semi-annually, annually service etc.
Invention - SRiS (Super Resolution Imaging System) & Imaging Service
NanoBioImaging (NBI) Ltd. is a Hong Kong based company focusing on developing and commercializing advanced optical imaging techniques (e.g. super resolution microscope, light sheet microscope). NBI provides customized super resolution imaging system, and professional imaging services (including sample preparation, image acquisition, data analysis and any other services customers need) for life sciences institutes, universities and the biomedical industry.
Highlight of the Technology
1. Efficient: Dual-channel simultaneous-imaging
2. Stable: High-resolution sample locking
3. ROHDEA: User-friendly software
4. Optimized staining protocol and imaging buffer
5. Professional and comprehensive service
Unit 510D, 5/F, Biotech center 1, Hong Kong Science Park, Shatin NT., Hong Kong